We Can Help
Getting one’s head around what is involved in moving into a care facility can be a confusing experience for the family, as well as an emotional one for all concerned. At CADAPS, we do our best to minimise any of these concerns by doing everything possible to ensure the smoothest possible transfer into care.
Our team consists of dedicated professionals in the areas of aged care, disability care and aged care corporate services. We have qualified experts in real estate, financial planning, placements and corporate consulting. We understand the complexities of the aged care systems and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We can assist you from working with you in choosing an appropriate home that will cater to your loved one’s specific care needs and location, to helping with financials, as well as liaising on your behalf with Centrelink, DVA, NDIA and all relevant government departments.
Contact us now for a FREE consultation and let us discuss how we can assist you.
We Manage The Complete Process For You
- We help you find the most suitable facility for your loved one’s particular requirements
- We work with you to maximise your income and minimise your fees
- We liaise on your behalf with Centrelink and DVA to maximise your pension options
- We help you with the sale of the family home and offer options if you prefer to keep it
- We negotiate the best possible RAD for you
- We stay with you well beyond the placement and remain in contact if you need us
We specialise In
- Permanent care
- Dementia care (Including complex behavioural issues)
- Respite Care, including emergency respite
- Supported accommodation
- Retirement living
- Disability care
- Disability accommodation
Our friendly team can come to you for a free consultation, to assess your specific requirements prior to beginning the placement process.
If you are restricted by working commitments, we can meet with you after hours or on weekends. Our professional consultants have many years of experience in aged and disability care and can answer any questions you may have.
Cadaps is primarily an advocacy for placements in aged care, disability care and retirement living, as well as corporate consultancy…